Sunday, May 24, 2015

First Soccer Tournament of the Season!

So tired after a long week and weekend of soccer but I haven't posted for awhile and I wanted to get back on the blogging wagon and there is no time like the present!

My youngest plays soccer - both indoor and outdoor as well as street soccer so its pretty much year round for her. My oldest starting curling the last winter and loved it and thank god its just winter because its quite the challenge juggling all the practices and games and tournaments. So right now its just soccer and that keeps me hopping plenty!

Dinners have been pretty simple affairs and I am finding have meal type salads ready in the fridge to be a life saver! I'm looking forward to school being done - we are ready for a break from all the scheduled everything!

No comments: