Monday, November 24, 2014

So delicious!

Hey there! I'm so excited to be doing this post on my new laptop!  I work so much on my desktop in my office that sometimes it just gets to be too much - I want to break free from that chair! Now that I have my laptop I feel like its a whole new work world! I'm even looking forward to taking this baby out some place like Starbucks or Chapters to work every once in awhile! 

In all seriousness I'm really hoping that by being able to change my work environment and scenery from time to time I'll be more likely to blog. When you just spent all day at the computer that last thing you want to do is crawl back into that office at night to blog. I have so many pictures to share but unfortunately my camera cord seems to by mia. But my husband is stopping to buy a new one tomorrow so we should be back in business!

Anyways, I'm so excited to report that finally, FINALLY, we have the So Delicious Mint Chocolate and Pumpkin Spice coconut milk beverages available here in Canada!!!! I bought 4 cartons of the mint chocolate (for hot chocolate for the girls) and one of the pumpkin spice. We tried the mint chocolate today and it was a HUGE hit (with the girls anyways - I didn't try it). I'll report back with our thoughts on the pumpkin spice once we try it but I really have my fingers crossed that we'll get the Nog one here too. 

No comments: