Saturday, October 8, 2011

Vegan MOFO Day 8 - Getting Ready

Tomorrow we are having my family over for Thanksgiving supper so today has been a busy one try to prep what I can. I'm excited to say that we are having a vegan Thanksgiving this year which is pretty much a dream come true but it also means that I am doing 95% of the work. I'm keeping it simple this year and going with dishes I know will be crowd pleasers.

I wish I could blog more tonight but to be honest I'm wiped right out after a late night last night at Padmanadi's. It was so excellent and everyone enjoyed it but but I ate a little too much and didn't sleep as well as I thought I would last night and after a busy day today I'm running on empty. So I'm off to bed to recharge and start fresh tomorrow morning!

I'm pretty sure I won't have time to blog tomorrow but I'll be taking lots of pictures and I'll have a big Thanksgiving post for Monday!

No comments: