Friday, October 7, 2011

Vegan MOFO Day 7 - Padmanadi

Well it didn't take me long to fall off the wagon did it?! With Thanksgiving this weekend I had so much to do last night I really had to prioritize and I just didn't have the energy to blog after all was said and done. I had to make some fall cookies for my friends children (there's 9 kids all together) so last night I made sugar cookies in the shape of maple leafs for them and this morning I iced them and put some fall sprinkles on and put them in pumpkin bags tied with some shiny red ribbon to give to them this afternoon. Then I had about a million loads of laundry to wash and put away and the list goes on and on.

But tonight I'll getting a break. The 3 or my girlfriends and I are heading out to Padmanadi's for dinner. I'm the only vegan in the group but they all really wanted to try it out so I'm happy to oblige! I'll try to get some pictures for you all.

This weekend might be a little dicey for blogging as I'm having everyone here on Sunday for Thanksgiving but if I don't get a chance to blog over the weekend I'll have an extra big post on Monday!

No comments: