Monday, October 3, 2011

Vegan MOFO Day 3 - Guess what I found....

Today was a today I have been waiting 2 years for. Today I finally got my hands on some So Delicious Coconut Milk Yougurt!

Here's the proof.....




Do you see the giant smiles on their faces? I'm not the only one who has been waiting forever!

So after all that waiting how did it measure up? We have only tried the strawberry one but it was AMAZING! Now granted I haven't had dairy yougurt in 4 years but it tasted just like dairy yougurt to me - only better! It was thick and creamy and not too sweet. I liked that it has 8 grams of fibre per serving and that its fortified with calcium (unlike the beverage here in Canada). The girls loved it too and would have eaten the whole container if I had let them. I foresee a sharp increase in our grocery bill.....

4 comments:

Gail for So Delicious Dairy Free said...

Thank you for the sweet post! We're excited that our Coconut Milk Yogurt is now available to our friends in Canada, and we are even more delighted that you and your daughters are enjoying it so much!

PR_Cal said...

Where did you find it? I'm in Edmonton too and have been coveting this product forever!

chaoticfamily said...

I'm so happy to have found your site... I've been vegan for almost 3 years. Always looking for new ideas. Enjoy your yogurt! :)

Erinne

Born to be Vegan said...

I found the yougurt at Earth's General Store but they are also selling it at Planet Organic.