Sunday, October 2, 2011

Vegan MoFo - Day 2

It was a typical fall day today so what better to do then spend some time in the kitchen?

Fresh cranberries are finally at the store so I picked some up to make some orange cranberry muffins from Vegan brunch. Love these muffins - and so do the kids! Perfect for snacks and lunches this week.



I haven't made cookies for a few weeks now (much to everyones surprise!) so I made some of the Chocolate Oatmeal cookies (or something like that - I'm too tired to go check the name) from Vegan Cookies Take over Your Cookie Jar. i added some cranberries and coconut to them and they are nice and fudgy!



And last up - the White bean and Leek Cassoulet from Veganomicon. Always a crowd pleaser the kids and DH had 2 bowls each and I saved enough so they can each have a bowl for lunch tomorrow. Here's a pic of Ollie - she was pretty happy to see what was for dinner tonight!


No comments: