Saturday, October 15, 2011

Vegan MOFO Day 15 - there is a whole lotta screaming going here....

I've missed so many days already I didn't want to not post tonight but I don't have much for you. One child woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and is screaming her head off right now for reasons unknown. I've had a busy day getting ready for tomorrow which will be a super busy day - we have friends coming for a visit in the morning and then lunch, Ollie starts soccer after that then both kids have a birthday party right after soccer so I spend today cleaning and cooking for tomorrow (monkey minestrone soup and veggies & dip for lunch tomorrow with some chocolate oatmeal cookies), buying a birthday present, grocery shopping, etc. Pita pizzas for supper tonight - they were good and I do have a pic for you but I'm too lazy to get it off my camera!

On a more upbeat note I ordered Thrive Foods for amazon today - super excited for it to come!

No comments: