Friday, October 14, 2011

Vegan MOFO Day 14 - Mahalo

Today I went with Ollie's class on a field trip to the Scarecrow Festival. It was a lot of fun and I wanted to upload a few pictures but my phone is being difficult.

As promised I have a few product reviews and I thought I'd start with this yummy treat I picked up the other day. I'm sure many of you have had the Go Max Go chocolate bars. I've tried almost all of them now but the last one I had to try was the Mahalo.

So how was it? So so good! Previously I thought the Joker (kinda like a snickers) was my fav but I think its tied with the Mahalo now. How could it not be - just look at this picture!




How awesome does that look! It was every bit as delicious as it looks. So if you've been looking for a great vegan candy bar reminiscent of some of your past pregan favourites give these a try - you won't be disappointed!

No comments: