Saturday, October 1, 2011

Vegan MoFo - Day 1

Let me start by saying I'm not officially signed up to do Vegan MoFo - we all know my blogging is less than consistent - but I'm going to try to post every day this month and I'm hoping that will help me become more consistent in my blogging. They say it takes 30 days to establish a habit so hopefully they are right!

Today was a crazy busy day. We had a lot of running around to do and got stuck in traffic everywhere we went. We had to head down to MEC to get everyone outfitted in new hats and mitts for winter. Love their stuff - its such a good quality and we love going skating and sledding in the winter so we need warm clothing. We walk to school everyday and we've been finding it a bit chilly out the last few mornings so we decided to make sure we got all our stuff this weekend - you never know when they weather will turn! Then we had to stop in at Planet Organic for a few groceries and make a few other stops before we finally got home.

After all that running around I was less than motivated in the kitchen tonight so we decided to have a fun supper - nachos while we watched a movie with the girls. We used the Que Pasa organic tortilla chips and put some pepperjack daiya on as well as some chopped tomatoes, olives and green onions. Probably not the healthiest supper but a treat is nice every once in awhile.



I promise to try and make something a little more wholesome for dinner tomorrow!

No comments: