Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Adopt-A-Turkey!

Quick post tonight - wednesdays are a super busy night for us!

Today was a very exciting day for us. Today I did something I have been wanting to do for a few years now.



Meet Daphne - the turkey we adopted from Farm Sanctuary this year! I have been meaning to do this for a few years now but for some reason or another it never got done but I decided that this was going to be the year it happened. When Ollie and i went to the site yesterday it had the 2010 turkeys up. Thanksgiving is a little sooner here so they don't have the 2011 birds up but that really didn't matter to us. The girls liked all the birds but really fell in love with daphne so I called Farm Sanctuary today and we were able to adopt her. I can't wait for her picture to arrive in the mail - they addressed it to the girls!

If you've never adopted a turkey or if you've never heard of it check it out here.

No comments: