Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last day of school!

Gabbie had her last full day of school yesterday (today is a half day for her because they are having a family picnic of hotdogs so we obviously will not be dining there!) so i tried to pack her a special lunch. Raspberries, blueberries, cucumbers, carrots, pepper strips, a granola bar and for the main entree an amy's california veggie burger on a whole wheat bun. She was pretty happy with it!

As much as I love that planetbox I gotta tell you i am so happy to be washing it and packing it away for the summer. Bring on the lazy days!!!



1 comment:

Catherine said...

In response to your tortilla question ...
I follow the recipe on the back of the MASECA bag - just masa, water, and a pinch of salt. Sometimes I add a little oil. I have found I have better success w/a tortilla press than rolling by hand.