Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hectic Day

We are getting ready for back to school today and the house is a flurry of activity! My kitchen is a disaster right now - I am washing and chopping pineapples, strawberries, lettuce, kale, blueberries, carrots and other goodies for breakfast smoothies and back to school lunches. Next up is muffin and cookie baking before we head out to the farmers market (my daughter says she must have some blackberries for her lunch this week!) I'm sure there will be more washing and prepping when we come back. Did I mention I also have to clean the bathrooms and of course the kitchen too? And naturally my youngest had an accident last night so I had to strip her bed and wash it all. And just when I thought I was going to catch up on the laundry....

The Planetboxes did arrive last Friday and we are in love with them! I promise to post a few pics and my thoughts on them once we pack a few lunches in them.

Thats all for today, back to the kitchen....

No comments: