Monday, August 16, 2010

Getting ready.....

For back to school that is! Its hard to believe we are half way through August already, the summer has really gone by fast this year. My oldest is going to Grade 1 this year and my youngest starts preschool 2 mornings a week so starting in September its back to packing snacks and a lunch for my oldest. I've been looking at this lunch box for a long time now and today I finally ordered it (nothing like leaving it to the last minute. It should arrive a day or two before school starts). It was pricey especially when you include the shipping but my Husband and I felt it would be worth it in the long run.



I like the compartment idea so you can quickly see if you have a well rounded lunch packed or not. And there is no garbage produced with it so its definitely better for the environment. The girls are very excited for them to arrive. They each picked the purple power carrying case with the under the sea magnets. Since the shipping was so expensive my Husband decided we should order a few sets of magnets as well so each girl got a set of the rainbow ones and the retro kitty ones.

I'll be sure to post some pics when they come and give my thoughts on the lunch box after I've packed a few lunches in them.

No comments: