Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Won!

Today I woke up feeling a little sad because it seems that I've picked up a little cold. I can't believe I didn't have so much as a sniffle all fall/winter long and now I have a cold! Oh well - its not a bad cold but I hate being sick at all when the weather is nice. Anyways, the day wasn't looking to be anything special when I decided to do my daily blog visits - until I went to Dreena's blog and I saw this:

okay, the new winner for the Silver Hills giveaway is Born to be Vegan (comment: "Enter me please! My daughter starts grade one in the fall so I see some sandwiches in our future").

I can't believe I won! I'm so excited, I never win anything! And I won coupons for Silver Hills bread! I really like their bread but man is it pricey. Its worth it because really you can't put a price on your health but yikes we go through a lot of bread in this house. Like everyone else we're always trying to balance getting healthy organic food while trying to stay in our budget. Needless to say these coupons are gonna come in handy!

No comments: