Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sick

I know I said I'd do a book review today but we had a sick little girl over here last night. She woke up at 12:30am complaining that her tummy hurt. I asked her if she had to throw up and she said no...sure enough about a half hour later she threw up all over the bathroom. So we got busy cleaning up the bathroom and Gabbie and she slept really well after that. I didn't send her to school this morning but I think she'll be well enough to go tomorrow. She had her fair share of smoothies today and they seem to have helped - I but some coconut water in them to help keep her hydrated. She doesn't like the mouth feel of coconut water but she didn't seem to notice it in her smoothies so score one for me!



Needless to say the adults in this house are running off minimal sleep so the big book review post will have to wait.

I thought I'd leave you with this picture...someone was keeping busy while I attended to her older sister today. Doesn't she look nice?!

No comments: