Saturday, March 20, 2010

So far behind!

I can't believe how far behind I have fallen on this blog...and I have so much to share too! I lost the cord to my camera so I had no way of downloading pictures and I was determined to find it but I've looked everywhere and and I just can't find it so I broke down today and went and got a new card reader so we're back in business! And good thing too because I have a lot of pictures to share, I just need a few days to download and organize all of them!

Prepare for a very long post in the next few days....


1 comment:

The Little Mama said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comments! I did make the hat too!

Knitting is easy! Especially with the help of youtube, haha. I see you are in Edmonton! Me too! There are plenty of great yarn shops around, with very helpful employees. :)