Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Sorry for the lack of posting but we haven't had the best spring around here so when the weathers been nice like it has been the last couple of days, I made damn sure I took advantage of it. And anyone who has seen me today knows it because I'm about 5 shades darker!

I always think things will slowdown in the summer with no school, gymnastics, library programs, etc. But the summer is always busier than the rest of the year (except maybe Christmas). There's always the yard work , the house is dirtier because everyone is tracking dirt in from outside, the kids manage to dirty at least 3 or 4 outfits a day, we take a lot of late night walks with the kids and dog, the kids go to bed later (partly because of the walks and partly because the sun sets so late) and yet you might think that because they get to bed so late that they would be tired and sleep till a reasonable hour in the morning. Nope, not my little ones. They are up at the crack of dawn ready to do it all over again!

So I'm going to try to post more regularly but be forewarned it might not be all food related. There is just too much other interesting and fun things going on in the summer. 

Hope your all enjoying summer too!

No comments: