Sunday, May 3, 2009

Whats with the lack of posting?!

I really admire all you bloggers out there who post so frequently, some of you even daily. You guys truly are an inspiration to me! I don't have any friends who are vegans or even vegetarians for that matter so I love to read all my vegan blogs daily, it really gives me a feeling of community. All the times I tried to veg in the past failed largely because I had no support network. Thanks to all by blogger "friends" out there I have been vegetarian/vegan for 18 months and counting! You all have made a big difference in my life, weather you blog about your meals or your kids or just your lives in general. I wanted to take the time to say that because sometimes I think people don't always realize the impact the little things they do have on others. I'm trying to commit more time to blogging myself but it seems that lately life is just too busy to sit down and compose my thoughts for a blog posting (never mind food pictures!). However my birthday is coming up very soon and as a present to myself I have decided to carve out some much need blog time, hopefully daily. I think its the perfect gift for myself and I'm looking forward to spending more time here.

Thanks to anyone who actually reads my blog...I promise to post more frequently very soon!  

1 comment:

Minister of the Masochistic Truth said...

I'm a veggie... well, pescatarian actually. Not easy being a vegetarian in cowboy country though.

Well done on your 18 months!

Cheers!