Friday, January 16, 2009

Soy-Free Vegan Cheesecake

I only have time for a quick post tonight but I made this cheesecake this afternoon and I wanted to do a post about it. I have been looking for a soy-free vegan cheesecake recipe for sometime now and this afternoon I tried a recipe out that I saw here.

I made a few changes to the recipe because I didn't have raw cacao nibs or cherry extract so I left those out. This cheesecake is awesome! My dad is quite the chocolate lover and he gave it 2 thumbs up. For all you vegans out there who are looking for a soy-free cheesecake recipe try this one, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Sorry for the terrible picture. The picture accompanying the recipe in the link above is a much better representation of the cake.


2 comments:

RHG said...

looks good, but, where is the link?

Born to be Vegan said...

I don't know why the link isn't working - I tried relinking it but no luck. Hopefully this helps you out.

http://kristensraw.com/blog/2007/12/30/organic-double-chocolate-cherry-cheesecake-recipe/