Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh Geez!

Mac Oh Geez that is. I have been wanting to try this recipe since I saw it on Dreena's blog. It did not disappoint! The sauce was easy to bring together and I love that I could just pop it in the oven and 20 minutes later we were eating. The only changes I would make next time would be to cut the lemon juice in half and double the garlic. And there will definitely be a next time although this a very rich dish. I loved it and so did my youngest but my oldest daughter didn't like it at all. She filled up on steamed broccoli and only ate 3 bites of this. So we had leftovers needless to say.


Since the hubby wasn't home for dinner that night I wanted to make an extra special supper for the girls (they miss their dad!) so dessert was definitely  needed. And I knew exactly which dessert I wanted. Eat, Drink and Be Vegan's Chocolate Mint Melties. These cookies are so awesome but I didn't need to tell you that. The picture says it all. 



No comments: