Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why Me!

I don't know if its just my bad luck or if any of you fellow bloggers have this problem  but sometimes when I try to upload photos on this blog it crashes and not only do I not get my photos up but my verbiage is lost in cyberspace too. Well folks its one of those nights. I know I promised you a food post but blogger is just not cooperating with me. I promise that come one way or another I will post some pics by the end of the weekend. 

I can tell you I've been very busy in the kitchen. In fact today my 4 year old told me she was going to grow up to be just like me so she can cook, cook, cook too! Today we made the Pumpkin Oat muffins that Dreena had posted on her blog awhile back. If you like pumpkin make these muffins. They are sooooo good (to quote my 4 year old) and pretty darn healthy too. I 'm looking forward to one with my tea tomorrow morning to kick off the Halloween festivities!

Speaking of which, I probably won't be posting tomorrow as we ladies ( me and my 2 chickies) have a super busy ay tomorrow. Gabbie has a party at playschool tomorrow morning and I volunteered to be a helper (can't miss those great photo ops), then the girls and I are carving our pumpkin tomorrow afternoon. Then after a quick nap for the girls (maybe even THIS girl!) we are having an early supper of Lentil Tacos before we're out the door for so trick o treating!

Hope everyone has a great Halloween!

No comments: